Tuesday

Homemade orange and spice tea

So I decided to experiment some more with black tea and spices that I have around the house and now I have a new favorite! The orange and spice tea.

What you will need to make orange and spice tea:
- One tea bag of black tea, or if you are British just plain tea.
- Some ground ginger.
- Some mixed spice.
- A tiny bit of orange juice concentrate or orange juice if you want.
- Milk.
- Water for the tea... duh.. 

How to make orange and spice tea:
- Prepare the tea as you usually would but leave enough room in the mug for milk and juice.
- Add in the ginger and mixed spice. I have them in shakers but I think I put in anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 of a teaspoon of each into a mug.
- Stir it, stir it real good.
- Add a dash of milk, same amount you would to coffee or again if you are British just make your regular tea and add the spices!
- And now just a tiny dash of orange juice concentrate.
- Optional: Sweeten to taste.

All done and it is soooo yummy!

Photo Credits: My photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment